This opportunity goes a bit hand-in-hand with Opp. #4 and even a little bit with #3. It definitely affects some later opportunities that I'll be sharing. As I've mentioned in Opp. #4, I fell in love with the Japanese culture and history years ago. This goes far beyond watching Samurai flicks and anime. Japan tends to get a stigma attached to it by Americans. Some find their culture strange. But for every "strange" facet you may find, there is also another that's quite familiar to our own culture.
My wife Sarah, and I have a plan. Our son is 2 years old and we'd like to visit Japan when he's 5. That gives us plenty of time to not only save up for a nice excursion, but also to research where we'd like to go. Also, we think our son would appreciate it a bit more!
My to-do list:
1) Start a "trip fund".
2) Determine places we'd like to visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment